Rupandehi Campus conducts its programs and activities guided by overarching Vision, Mission, Goals, Values, and Beliefs. All are revisited periodically and revised, if appropriate.
The vision of Rupandehi Campus is to foster student success and community prosperity and be a renowned academic leader.
Rupandehi Campus’s mission is to strengthen and enrich research-based education, training, and lifelong learning opportunities for our community and prepare outstanding professionals, scholars, and researchers for the betterment of the community.
GOALS and OBJECTIVES
- To provide research based quality education and training programs
- Provide access to comprehensive student learning resources such as library and ICT lab.
- To demonstrate fiscal responsibility and create educational opportunities for the community through grants and private donations
- To promote employment opportunities for the students
- Provide leadership in the development of collaborative, professional relationships with schools, organizations, and other institutions
- To promote an atmosphere of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Enhance the effective and efficient management of the institution
- academic excellence and integrity
- scholarly research and professional leadership
- integration of teaching and research
- welfare of the community
- individual and collective excellence
- education of individuals across the life span
- A literate and educated citizenry is vital to a successful community.
- Teaching and learning should be informed by scholarly research and effective practice.
- Technology should be used to improve the quality of teaching and learning, research and scholarship.